Reporting to: Controller
- Month end close process which includes consolidation, intercompany transactions, revenue, operating expenses and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities
- Maintain Accruals, Prepaids and allocations Schedules to ensure monthly entries are accurately recorded
- Prepare monthly account analyses, including inventory valuation, IT & Network Services accrual, RCM third party accrual, interest accruals, and cash summary.
- Assist the Controller with preparation of annual 1099 vendor filing and reconciliation
- Assist with yearly audit
- Maintain the general and fixed assets ledgers
- Additional Adhoc related responsibilities as it relates to monthly reporting and analysis
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
3-5 years of public accounting
Excellent Microsoft Office Skills Required
Must have Quickbooks or ERP Experience
Demonstrates the ability to work independently
Self-Starter with interest in taking initiative
Knowledge of GAAP
Job Type: Full-time
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.