Concerted Care Group (CCG), is looking for innovative, committed and highly skilled Addiction Counselors to grow our integrated health organization.
CCG’s mission is to empower every individual with the ability to improve the quality of their life through comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based addiction treatment, primary care and social services.
The ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring that clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families.
Baltimore, MD 21218
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Maintains a caseload as assigned and in accordance with COMAR and CARF regulations.
- Ensures incoming clients have a complete psychosocial history and comprehensive assessment and interpretative summary within 5 days of admission.
- Completes, with team participation, a Preliminary Treatment Plan within 3 days of admission.
- Prepares, with team and client participation, a Comprehensive Treatment Plan for all patients within 30 days of admission.
- Completes a Treatment Plan Update every 90 days following the completion of the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
- Prepares an aftercare plan for all patients completing the program or being discharged for other reasons.
- Provides follow-up care and contact with each discharged patient.
- Provides individual addiction counseling according to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
- Provides coordination of care of Health Home services according to the Treatment Plan.*
Qualifications and Requirements
- Trainee status from Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists or certification as a licensed addiction counselor.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude and approach to patients, staff and visitors.
- Perform all duties within their scheduled work week.
- Complies with State/Federal or Certification/Licensure training requirements.
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.