CCG is known for innovative programming in the realm of behavioral healthcare and addiction treatment. Our latest program is in the developmental stages and is in need of the right individual to help bring our exciting vision to fruition. We know addiction afflicts people from all types of backgrounds, and yet, the stigma still remains that addiction is an illness of the poor in inner cities. To dispel this, we are bringing individuals in recovery from a wider range of backgrounds together to share their similarities and differences of experience and perspective. Recovery occurs when an individual can reclaim their identity as a whole person who has something to give, and this program affords them that chance.
The Coordinator will help us shape the nuances of this program while specifically providing support, guidance, and personal concierge care to participants at our Baltimore City location.
This position requires
- an exemplary customer service track record
- excellent ability to build rapport and trust
- a thorough understanding of medication maintenance treatment and the recovery model.
- a working knowledge of dual diagnosis is essential
- the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals
- responsibility for ensuring clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and coordination occurs with their families and other providers. T
- the ability to work independently and serve as a working role model for other staff as well as the patient population and our public partners
- availability for calls throughout the day and night if needed
- the ability to coordinate activities between programs and agencies
- a valid driver’s license
- ability to take on a leadership and spokesperson role.
- a person centered customer service presentation
- ability to maintain patient accounts with accuracy and timeliness.
- willingness to assist Clinical Program Administrator in achieving programmatic outcomes with duties as assigned
- must have high flexibility and comfort with change
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of three years of direct customer service or clinical experience is required and one year working directly with chemical dependency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This position does not require a license or certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
TO APPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.