Concerted Care Group, LLC is looking for an innovative, committed and highly skilled Clinical Supervisor to grow our integrated health organization. As part of CCG’s commitment to support our employee’s success, in addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we also offer private parking, company provided PPE, private office space, flexible and remote work options at our clean and modern clinics.
Concerted Care Group, LLC offers the most effective treatment of addiction available – including addiction to heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, prescription painkillers, and other opiates. We’ve been around for 5 years and we are just getting started. Our outpatient clinic is conveniently located in the communities that we serve.
We treat the whole person, not just the chemical dependency of addiction.
The Clinical Supervisor is ultimately responsible for the daily administration and supervision of the Addiction Treatment Programs, including the clinical, business, fiscal, clinical segments and plant management and maintenance. This individual may delegate portions of these tasks to others, but ultimate responsibility and authority for compliance with the directions of the Governing Body lie with this individual. This incumbent is responsible for the long- and short-term planning, program evaluation and compliance with federal, state, local, and independent regulatory statutes.
Principle responsibilities and tasks of the Clinical Supervisor
- Responsible for all staffing processes from performance evaluation(s) to recruiting to employee surveys.
- Company operating policies and procedures.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains Policies and Procedures Manual (s) on an annual basis.
- Manages annual operating budget, with oversight from Corporate Officers and Board
- Responsible for implementation and management of Corporate HR system in the clinic.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Maintains compliance with governmental regulators and maintains the clinic’s operating licenses.
- Chairs weekly staff meetings and participates in group supervision and treatment plan reviews and updates.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction with clinic and clinic services.
- Provides direct care to a percentage of clients.
- Responsible for payer and referral source satisfaction with the clinic.
- Responsible for the physical plant and overall appearance of the clinic.
- Other duties as assigned by the OTP Medical Director and Corporate Management.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Supervisor
- Master’s degree in a Human Services Administration with a focus on substance abuse counseling or equivalent experience.
- Certified in addiction counseling.
- Approved Supervisor Letter from the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists is required
- Certification from IC & RC preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervisory/ management in the human services.
- Familiar with State Regulations (COMAR), DEA regulations, and CARF standards.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working with substance abuse population.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
- Able to provide guidance and oversight for staff in using Electronic Health Record
- Knowledge of local community drug trends, the effects of the body and cognitive functioning of drugs of abuse, signs and symptoms of narcotic overdose, psychosocial implications of addictive disease, the process of addiction and treatment, social science, economic, legal and medical systems, HIV transmission, behavioral and emotional implications of addiction.
- Compliance with the ethical and professional standards and practices of the counselors and therapists.
- Initiative to lead and be proactive in critical situations, keen problem solving and decision making skills.
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.