Concerted Care Group, LLC is looking for innovative, committed and highly skilled Addiction Counselors to grow our integrated health organization.
Concerted Care Group, LLC offers the most effective treatment of addiction available – including addiction to heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, prescription painkillers, and other opiates. We’ve been around for 5 years and we are just getting started. Our outpatient clinic is conveniently located in the communities that we serve.
We treat the whole person, not just the chemical dependency of addiction.
The House Manager will work under the supervision of the Clinical Director and is part of a team of counselors, therapists and Psychiatric Rehab Program workers that provide a comprehensive Intensive Outpatient Program. A full time House Manager is responsible for the day to day management of residents living in a sober and supportive residential setting that is part of a comprehensive treatment program at Concerted Care Group (CCG) – Brooklyn, Maryland.
Principle Responsibilities and Tasks
- Coordination of daily activities at the house and at off-site locations on occasion
- Transports clients in vehicle provided by CCG to treatment, medical care, community support meetings, social and community resources
- Scheduling, monitoring and documenting clients’ daily activities and chores
- Facilitation of house meetings
- Planning and facilitating social and recreational activities
- Encouraging, monitoring and supporting residents in achieving their recovery goals
- Assisting clients in development of recovery and discharge plans
- Participating in IOP Team meetings
- Linking patients to community resources
- Communicating with Clinical Supervisor all issues, events and situations related to the residents, house, and program activities during supervision meetings and whenever pertinent
- Monitoring, documenting and overseeing all issues and policies related to clients’ status levels
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completion of a state approved Peer Recovery program (preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of recovery from drugs and alcohol.
- Valid driver’s license with less than 3 points
- Experience working as a recovery coach, advocate or mentor.
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.