The IOP and OP Supervisor is ultimately responsible for the daily administration and supervision of the IOP, OP, and DWI Treatment Programs, including the clinical, business, fiscal, clinical segments and plant management and maintenance. This individual may delegate portions of these tasks to others, but ultimate responsibility and authority for compliance with the directions of the Governing Body lie with this individual. This incumbent is responsible for the long and short term planning, program evaluation and compliance with federal, state, local, and independent regulatory statutes.
Principle Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for all staffing processes from performance evaluation(s) to recruiting to employee surveys.
- Review, update and maintain program related operating policies and procedures.
- Manages annual operating budget, with oversight from management
- Responsible for oversight of staff development and training providing guidance and leadership
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Meets programmatic targets and expectations for productivity as well as documentation.
- Maintains compliance with governmental regulators and ensures maintenance of the program’s operating licenses.
- Chairs regular staff meetings and participates in group supervision and treatment plan reviews and updates.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction with programs and program services.
- Provides direct care to a percentage of clients if needed.
- Responsible for payer and referral source satisfaction with the programs.
- Responsible for the physical plant and overall appearance and functionality of the facility.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director and management.
- Liaisons with outside providers, agencies, and community members to support CCG
- Works closely with the rest of the leadership team to promote the highest quality integrated care for CCG patients and the highest quality employment environment for employees.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s degree in a Human Services Administration with a focus on substance abuse counseling or equivalent experience.
- Certified in addiction counseling.
- Approved Supervisor Letter from the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists and Certification from IC & RC preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supervisory/ management in the human services.
- Familiar with State Regulations (COMAR), DEA regulations, and CARF standards.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working with substance abuse population.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
- Able to provide guidance and oversight for staff in using Electronic Health Record
- Knowledge of local community drug trends, the effects of the body and cognitive functioning of drugs of abuse, signs and symptoms of narcotic overdose, psychosocial implications of addictive disease, the process of addiction and treatment, social science, economic, legal and medical systems, HIV transmission, behavioral and emotional implications of addiction.
- Compliance with the ethical and professional standards and practices of the counselors and therapists.
- Initiative to lead and be proactive in critical situations, keen problem solving and decision making skills.
Lines of Reporting and Communication
- Reports to the Center Director.
- Works collaboratively with Medical Director.
This is a full time position, salaried position, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Exempt.
- Work is sedentary. Occasional physical exertion.
- Must be able to see, stoop, sit, stand, bend and reach.
- Must be able to read, write, speak English language.
- Must be able to make independent decisions when needed.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with the medical, nursing, clinical and other staff, patients, and visitors.
- Risk of exposure to infections and contagious/blood borne diseases.
To be considered for a job position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 443.873.6975.
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.