The Laboratory Assistant provides an important role of helping to integrate every element of our clients’ testing needs, including collections, laboratory services, results reporting and every step in between, to create the most efficient, accurate, and cost-effective solutions available.
Brooklyn, Baltimore, MD
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Receive, process and log incoming laboratory specimens (blood, urine, oral fluid)
- Assist patients with providing observed sample collection
- Distribute incoming specimens for laboratory processing
- Properly label, test, and document specimens for shipment
- Demonstrate good communication and teamwork skills
- Verify, communicate and record results using appropriate instrumentation/charts/systems
- Perform shipping and logistics tasks
- Monitor the availability of lab supplies and communicate need to purchasing management
- Performing clerical task and other job related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an environment serving patients with mental illness, addiction issues, and comorbid physical disabilities in a community setting. This requires a strong ability to work with a diverse populace experiencing medical challenges and a strong appreciation for privacy, respect, and HIPAA compliance.
We are a fast paced dynamic team with a patient first focus. We are looking for a reliable hard working individual to join our team to share our vision of improving outcomes by truly integrating care.
We are accepting applications for our Brooklyn center, located at: 112 E Patapsco Ave, Baltimore, MD 21225.TO APPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.