Job Description: Mental Health Therapist
Principle Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensure services are provided with client-centered and family-centered healing approach and. is delivered
through goal specific interventions.
- Conduct initial interviews pursuant to family history and provide a written assessment.
- Deliver in-home or in-office services to clients assessed.
- Regularly assess treatment progress with the client, client’s family, and/or the clinical treatment team.
- Provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and
billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid and CARF standards.
- Ensure compliance with governing agency and reporting requirements
- Maintain the clinical records and compile documentation required by CCG and governing agencies.
- Participate in staff meetings, program clinical team meetings, therapy clinical supervision sessions and inservice
as required. Understand and support the CCG philosophy and treatment modalities.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding medical issues, background and treatment
- Exhibit clear, professional, respectful and effective communication when interfacing with residents,
coworkers, families and external contacts
- Demonstrate concern and empathy towards others as needed, while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Exhibit a high degree of ethical conduct, integrity and confidentiality.
- Ensure client information per HIPAA standards.
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR)
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB TITLE: Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Provide assessment and behavioral health treatment services to individuals, families, and groups, as well as
facilitate partnership strategies with the community. Objectively support the program’s mission for healing,
innovation, and an outcome-measured outpatient care philosophy. CCG’s clinic offers state of the art Opioid
Treatment, Primary Care, Health Home and Behavioral Health services in one location.
Provide high quality intensive clinical therapeutic services to adults, children, and adolescents with identified
mental health or substance abuse diagnoses
Qualifications and Requirements
- Masters degree in social work, psychology or clinically related field required.
- License required. LGSW, LCPC, or similar. Active and in good standing in the state of Maryland.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency driving requirements and pass
corporate insurance eligibility standards.
- Must be experienced and proficient in using an electronic health record system.
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.