Concerted Care Group (CCG) is looking for an outgoing and compassionate individual that is ready to work exceptionally hard to invest in their personal career growth as well as invest in improving their community. We are hiring for the position of an Outreach Worker at the CCG Frederick location, located at: 300 B, Scholls Ln, Frederick, MD 21701.
CCG’s mission is to empower every individual with the ability to improve the quality of their life through comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based addiction treatment, primary care, and social services.
The Outreach Worker will perform outreach to educate members of the community about the organization and its goals and services. This individual will utilize strategies to engage new clients through in person outreach in the community. This position is responsible for maintaining relationships with service providers, presenting the resources available at CCG via face-to-face outreach, and representing the organization at events.
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Conduct outreach throughout the area to raise awareness of CCG services;
- Ensure appropriate resources in the city are visited so that CCG’s mission is conveyed to those who need its services;
- Maintain HIPAA compliance;
- Maintain accurate records of outreach and potential client information;
- Represent CCG at community events and health fairs as needed.
- Othe duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Ability to operate effectively and adapt quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with community partners;
- Experience as a community health worker is preferred but not required
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Community Health Worker: 1 Year (preferred)
- High school or equivalent
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.