CCG is known for innovative programming in the realm of behavioral healthcare and addiction treatment. We know addiction afflicts people from all types of backgrounds, and yet, the stigma still remains that addiction is an illness of the poor in inner cities. To dispel this, we are bringing individuals in recovery from a wider range of backgrounds together to share their similarities and differences of experience and perspective. Recovery occurs when an individual can reclaim their identity as a whole person who has something to give, and this program affords them that chance.
The House Manager will provide awake overnight support, guidance, and personal concierge care to participants at our Baltimore City residential location.
This position requires
- an exemplary customer service track record
- excellent ability to build rapport and trust
- a thorough understanding of medication maintenance treatment and the recovery model.
- a working knowledge of dual diagnosis
- the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals
- the ability to work independently and serve as a working role model for other staff as well as the patient population and our public partners
- a valid driver’s license
- a person centered customer service presentation
- willingness to assist Clinical Program Administrator in achieving programmatic outcomes with duties as assigned
- must have high flexibility and comfort with change
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of one year of direct customer service or clinical experience is required and one year working directly with chemical dependency.
- Exceptional communication skills
This position does not require a license or certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $32,000.00 /yearTO APPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.