The Concerted Care Group Property Manager (CCG PM) is responsible for the management, maintenance, cleanliness and overall operational efficiency of all CCG owned and leased office, medical office and residential facilities; ensuring that staff and clients are provided the highest quality environment and services, within the constraints of the operating budget.
The Property Manager will ensure that CCG facilities are distinguished by exceptional appearance, quality and service; evidenced by sustained staff and client satisfaction, operational efficiency, and financial results.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage day to day operations of all CCG owned and leased Facilities and Assets.
- Regularly inspect buildings, grounds, and surrounding areas to ensure that facilities are safe, clean and attractive, and present an exceptional impression for staff, clients and guests.
- Record deficiencies and take necessary action within budgetary restrictions.
- Ensure all service requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper communication with staff regarding open work orders.
Facilities Management System
- Manage and monitor CCG Facilities Management System (Angus), ensuring that all day to day maintenance and repairs are attended to on a timely basis, including scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of contract documents and certificates of insurance information in contract administration Facilities Management System.
- Track and file contracts and insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations.
- Monitor and maintain work orders in Facilities Management System and prepare monthly reports on status of work orders.
Financial Planning & Management
- Monitor all building expenses. Review and approve invoices for facilities services.
- Assist in preparation of facilities budgets, as directed.
- Conduct site inspections to determine appropriate budget recommendations for assigned buildings.
Vendor & Subcontractor Relationship Management
- Meet contractors and vendors and negotiate contracts for work to be done at facilities.
- Manage all facilities vendors/subcontractors, including service providers and suppliers of products.
- Review and recommend subcontracts for services, including but not limited to maintenance, landscaping, janitorial, etc.
- Prepare specifications, solicit bids, analyze and recommend approval for subcontracts.
- Maintain current contract files as prescribed by company contract policies and procedures.
- Conduct vendor contract review and audit including but not limited to monitoring expirations, renewals, and accurate and thorough filing.
- Develop the Company’s annual facilities operating budget and maintenance plan; monitor expenses; make recommendations and adjustments as appropriate to achieve financial and other performance targets.
Customer Service / Compliance
- Interact routinely with CCG staff, customers, contractors and clients, communicating effectively, appropriately, and courteously with all staff and clients, to ensure that all areas of concern are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with CCG Facilities policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Implement and monitor safety protocols, setting a strong example for practicing a culture of safety.
- Develop culture of service where staff needs are appropriately prioritized.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Property Management – Proven work experience as a Property Manager
- Five or more years of experience in Property Management. Commercial Property Management experience preferred.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Property Management best practices, protocols, compliance and regulatory licensing.
- Facilities Management Software Platforms – Hands on day-to-day experience and utilization in maintaining and operating multiple facilities through Facilities Management Systems.
Multiple locations / Local Travel
- The Property Manager must visit weekly all properties in CCG Real Estate portfolio.
- Must hold and continuously maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have and maintain safe and reliable transportation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred) or Equivalent Experience
- B.O.M.A Real Property Administrator designation, I.R.E.M Certified Property Manager designation, other industry related certifications highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt to new or changing software programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prepare and monitor budgets
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand building operational problems, assess and recommend preferred solutions
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.