The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) Coordinator oversees the management of PRP services in all of CCG’s sites. This individual may provide direct care including assessment and treatment services to individuals and groups, as well as facilitate partnership strategies with the community. The PRP Coordinator will manage staff in the PRP program to ensure high quality care and documentation in delivering skill building services to clients both on and off site for the goal of client rehabilitation. Overall, this individual takes ownership to support the program’s mission for healing, innovation, and an outcome-measured outpatient care.
Principle Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage all PRP staff and work collaboratively with all CCG programs to ensure provision of high quality services to adults with identified mental health or substance abuse diagnoses for the purposes of psychiatric rehabilitation in accordance with the mental health practice.
- Provide communication, coordination of care, and support between outside agencies and CCG.
- Provide direct therapeutic care to patients as needed in accordance to programmatic need.
- Within our integrated framework:
- Provide direct management of the mental health PRP, including the outpatient mental health clinic.
- Engage in community education, outreach and referral generation.
- Ensure programmatic goals for service delivery, regulatory compliance, quality of care and quantity of services
- Identify areas of programmatic need and contribute to system development for program growth.
- Develop knowledge of community resources and develop integrated relationships with outside providers and supports.
- Ensure continuity of care between internal and external providers.
- Ensure services are provided with client-centered and family-centered healing approach and is delivered through goal specific interventions. Includes:Conduct initial interviews pursuant to history and provide a written assessment.
Deliver in-field or in-office services to clients assessed.
Regularly assess treatment progress with the client and/or the clinical treatment team.
Provide on-site support and feedback as needed as well as telephone contact with the client and team.
Provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid and CARF standards.
- Ensure compliance with governing agency and reporting requirements
- Manage and develop staff for highest level of competency and growth in alignment with CCG values and goals.
- Conduct regular ongoing chart reviews and demonstrate tracking of outcomes and follow up of identified areas for improvement.
- Maintain the clinical records and compile documentation required by CCG and governing agencies.
- Participate in staff meetings, program clinical team meetings, clinical supervision sessions and in-service as required.
- Understand and support the CCG philosophy and treatment modalities.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding client issues, background and treatment
- Exhibit clear, professional, respectful and effective communication when interfacing with families and external contacts
- Demonstrate concern and empathy towards others as needed, while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Masters degree in social work, psychology or clinically related field required.
- Active licensure and in good standing in the state of Maryland is required. LCSW-C, LCPC, or similar is preferred. Should also have or agree to work towards board approval for clinical supervision of social workers or counselors.
- Ability to work with a staff team of varied licensure and levels. Interest and skill in providing training and staff development.
- Public speaking and presentations in professional and community settings as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency driving requirements and pass corporate insurance eligibility standards.
- Must be experienced and proficient in using an electronic health record system.
- Can have any of the following licenses: LMSW/LGSW or LMPC/LGPC or LCPC/LCSW-C or a Rehab Counseling Certification
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.