The qualified candidate supports the reporting and analytical needs of the Revenue Cycle Manager in revenue management and empowers users with data across the organization. Generates all revenue cycle management reports and analyses. Captures and tracks key performance indicators and other key statistical data, working closely with supervisor to analyze billing, denials management, self-pay management, and operations excellence.
The Revenue Cycle Data Analyst is responsible for performing data analysis and reporting that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Generates regular reports and analysis for all CCG Holdco subsidiaries to assist in the management of the Revenue Cycle Management System: eligibility, claims processing, monitor accounts receivable, tracking payments and adjustments etc.
- Develops and generates ad-hoc reports and analyses to assist leaders on the RCM and Leadership team and all operating sites of service with cash and A/R reporting.
- Provides support to the RCM team to track productivity, quality, staffing patterns, expenses, and efficiency metrics.
- Expert in multiple data sources and creates/implements innovative and sustainable solutions for the measurement of RCM processes
- Assists in the documentation of department policies and procedures for revenue cycle.
- Participates in Process Improvement initiatives.
- Produces all Denial Management Reporting and is an integral member of the Denial Management Team.
- Provides analytical support and identifies business trends that require action.
- Attends and actively participates in designated RCM standing meetings, including summarizing and distributing meeting minutes.
- All other revenue cycle management as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum two to three years of experience with revenue cycle functions; experience in healthcare financial analysis, revenue cycle processes, denials, and cash applications strongly desired
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving, analytical, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously while working in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Experience with data analysis and modeling to enable operational processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Visio, Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Strong initiative – establish goals and take responsibility for meeting them within defined timelines
- Revenue Cycle functions & financial analysis: 3 years (Required)
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.