Concerted Care Group, LLC is looking for an innovative, committed and highly skilled Dispensing Nurse to grow our integrated health organization. As part of CCG’s commitment to support our employee’s success, in addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we also offer private parking, company provided PPE, private office space, flexible and remote work options at our clean and modern clinics.
Concerted Care Group, LLC offers the most effective treatment of addiction available – including addiction to heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, prescription painkillers, and other opiates. We’ve been around for 5 years and we are just getting started. Our outpatient clinic is conveniently located in the communities that we serve.
We treat the whole person, not just the chemical dependency of addiction.
Responsible for the daily monitoring of patient’s needs and care of all patients reporting to the OTP clinic. This person works with the Nurse Manager, Medical Director and Clinical Supervisor to assure appropriate medical care for patients. This individual is also responsible for the completeness of all medical aspects of the medical record. The Nurse is responsible for dispensing any medications the clinic may utilize in the treatment of patients.
Principle Responsibilities and Tasks of the Dispensing Nurse:
- Performs all duties within regularly scheduled hours.
- Greets each patient to confirm identity and proper medication using two patient identifiers.
- Responsible for medical services to be in compliance with Federal, State, CARF, and COMAR regulations/standards
- Manages medication Inventory
- Dispenses medication according to protocol.
- Processes medical orders
- Performs physical examinations and medical evaluations on clients as required
- Recalls conducted in accordance with program protocol
- Maintains accurate records. Submits and files all documentation within 24 hours of event
- Collects specimens and submits / processes appropriately
- Participates in review of new, readmissions and transfer clients.
- Provides intervention in crisis situations
- Assists Nurse Manager in daily program operation.
- Assesses clients for treatment needs and interventions.
- Interacts with outside agencies for referrals, dosage verification, and other elements of coordination of care. Represents the agency professionally in person as well as over the phone.
- Delivers medication as needed.
- Maintains a cooperative and positive attitude and approach to patients, staff and visitors.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Dispensing Nurse
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed with the state of Maryland as RN or LPN.
- 1 year experience as a RN/LPN in medication assisted treatment.
- CPR certified within 3 months of hire.
- May be required to submit to annual TB and rubella screening, candidate may decline vaccination through declination form or may provide record of vaccination from previous employer.
- CCG will offer Hepatitis vaccination.
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.