Concerted Care Group, LLC offers the most effective treatment of addiction available – including addiction to heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, prescription painkillers, and other opiates.
We treat the whole person, not just the chemical dependency of addiction.
Concerted Care Group is currently seeking an innovative and highly skilled Nurse Practitioner for a leadership role in our growing integrated health organization. CCG’s mission is to empower every individual with the ability to improve the quality of their life through comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based addiction treatment, primary care and social services.
- Performs comprehensive history and physical assessment for patients admitted/scheduled to service/practice setting.
- Orders, obtains, and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Establishes medical diagnoses based on history, assessment, and diagnostic findings.
- Designs, orders and documents appropriate treatment plans/plans of care including prescriptions of medications based on a comprehensive review of health information and diagnostic results.
- Initiates protocols/clinical pathways and evaluates the plan of care ensuring timely intervention.
- Performs invasive procedures.
- Collaborates with primary care providers regarding admission, discharge, and transfer decisions.
- Considers the holistic needs of patients and orchestrates resources (i.e. pain service, palliative care)
- Is responsible for coordinating adequate nurse practitioner coverage on their service. Works with the physician and nurse practitioner staff to assure this coverage.
- Works with primary care providers to achieve service specific outcome targets for key metrics including clinical outcomes, level of service, cost of care and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in performance improvement activities aimed at improving clinical outcomes and minimizing variation.
- In collaboration with physician leadership and the entire leadership team, develops clinical pathways.
- Participates in and leads quality assurance activities (i.e., chart reviews, peer review) and establishes standard of practice.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master of Science Degree with completion of a primary care Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant program. Registered and currently recorded with the appropriate board: either the Maryland Board of Examiners of Nurses or the Board of Physicians Assistants and Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant in the State of Maryland. Certified in area of specialty. (Copy of written agreement with physician signed by the physician and nurse practitioner and written approval by the Joint Committee for Nurse Practitioners pursuant to COMAR 10.27.07.06A.)
- Unrestricted DEA and CDS
- Willingness to obtain Data Waiver 2004
- BLS is required
- A minimum of one (2) years’ experience as an NP caring directly for patients is required.
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.