Concerted Care Group is currently in search of a Direct Care Staff to work within our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program. This position is responsible for assessing client’s needs and capabilities, providing supported living services, supportive counseling, skills enhancement, medication monitoring and crisis intervention to facilitate progress towards rehabilitation plan goals and integration into community life.
CCG’s mission is to empower every individual with the ability to improve the quality of their life through comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based addiction treatment, primary care and social services.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess strong organizational skills as well as an ability to complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Face-to-face contact with clients as planned for by the rehabilitation team (PRP worker and Rehab Specialist) and client.
- Complete daily contact sheets/notes and monthly progress notes for each client.
- Provide supportive services that assist consumers in maintaining safe and healthy lifestyle and living environment and promote and encourage meaningful community participation.
- Transport, accompany, or assist client with getting to appointment as necessary.
- Participation in individual IRP goal development and provision of support and assistance to facilitate client working towards and accomplishing their goals.
- Serve as liaison between clients and mental health professionals, client’s family, therapist, community agencies, housing providers, and others involved in the process of problem resolution and on-going case management.
- Perform crisis intervention and assistance as necessary.
- Attend weekly meetings with supervisor
- Attend and participate in trainings
- Research and provide resources to your clients
- Notify supervisor of all crisis situations to help with decision making
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.